[DEMO][Three][UID=267440]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[DEMO][Three][UID=267440]

Post  exzz on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 14:16

Player: http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/267440/Three/extended/
Match: http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/644687/
Demo: http://eu.cybergamer.com/demo/71915/

Matmata

Round 4 - 1:29 - When opponent moved he suddenly aimed to the right to wait even though he heard no sound.
Round 5 - 1:45 - Jumped up to stairs without worrying about mid roof. Then hurries to aim to the corner when the opponent came even though he couldn't hear or see him.
Round 6 - 1:47 - Waiting for the opponent to come on mid roof.
Round 7 - 1:45,1:30
Round 9 - 1:40 - trying to look away, but quickly returns his aim to alley when the opponent approaches
Round 10 - 1:44 - Peaking alley in a rushed manner, 100% sure of the opponent showing up.
Round 12 - 1:27 - Doesn't worry about middle at all, knows the opponent is going to B
Round 13 - 1:50 - Definite knowledge that the opposing player is in B alley
Round 14 - 1:51 - Suddenly doesn't even check alley and aims directly at mid without worrying about anything else
Round 15 - 1:40 knows the opponent is coming to alley and runs away. Afterwards wait for him to come.
Round 16 - 1:49

Burgundy

Round 2 - 1:43 didn't see the player behind B wall, but still turned his aim back in panic
Round 4 - 1:33 - approaches B alley, but as soon as the opposing player approaches apc stands in the bush and waits
Round 9 - 1:45 - as soon as the enemy moved away left, he aimed and followed him left to the house down through the wall
exzz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: [DEMO][Three][UID=267440]

Post  exzz on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 14:17

Counter Timestamps:

Round 4 its normal i dont know what are you see

Round 5 aka professional jumper

In this round , I wanted to quickly jump to the window and look to the right roof. But I was wrong jumper , so it took me to three times before I got there . Then I wanted to jump on the ledge of stairs to finally looked at the right roof, but again I jumped badly and slid it to me as you can see in the demo on the stairs and because of out of this position, I could only watch it a place where you just were. Put simply unlucky to be nothing more . normal situation .

Round 6 only timing Normal

The other rounds is not worth listing not just he still threw Granade for A wall . then either went into the golden streets or in the middle. I remember you went through b only once so I just simply tried every bike look either gold or look to the middle and either the A or the roof

Map of Burgundy like to send out this map just another demo where I go to the bushes at B. It's my style

and I want to point out that in addition to listed rounds . In other rounds clearly seen from absolutely no reacting on players through a wall. It just the 1v1 with these happy timing happens often.Plavi look on yours demo with r_xdebug developer 2 and you will see that on your demos is too timing situation atd . )

and my history, I was over 2 years cheathunter on www.gamepark.cz . convicted players as Hitmen , ilyz , etc. for wh from demos
exzz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  exzz on Wed 30 Dec 2015, 18:11

I'm not sure about this demo at all. Quite a few rounds are weird which look a lot like wallhack - preaiming most of the times or simply knowledge about all the spots. Gonna wait on more votes here.
exzz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  losa on Fri 01 Jan 2016, 17:33

Think he's not clean because of these strange movements like in 5th round on Matmata: he was jumping like 15 secs on middle stairs without watching any other spot and then he peak blueangel as he knew exactly where is he and killed him. That's my opinion so if you ask me forward it to democrew.

losa

Back to top Go down

Post  exzz on Thu 11 Feb 2016, 15:20

I have decided to vote this one as clean permanently.

/case closed
exzz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top