[DEMO][Fiik][UID=243610]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[DEMO][Fiik][UID=243610]

Post  exzz on Tue 22 Sep 2015, 00:56

Player: http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/243610/Fiik/extended/
Match: http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/624505/
Demo: http://eu.cybergamer.com/demo/68812/

Toujane:

Round 1 - bomb planted - He planted A, i'm hiding on A stairs and he just made the first wall aim on this match
Round 2 - 1:51 - he goes under A long roof and he is 100 percent sure i will cross B,then he made the second wall aim
Round 5 - 1:42 - i Dont know how the hell he knows i'm under cage and he is trying to make noise, then he follow me through the wall again
Round 6 - 1:48 - he need to take some rounds,he is spawn roof and i am A corner, and then he made the perfect wall aim
Round 13 - 1:55 - he is under A roof and i'm spawn roof, he naded spawn roof while he didnt see me, he made a wall aim AGAIN, but he didnt take the round..

Dawnville:

Round 2 - 1:30 - he tries to be more sure about the win, he rush orph and then he makes another wall aim
Round 7 - 0:33 - i am A behind the wall and he is checking everywhere, but then.. he was sure i am behind the wall...
exzz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: [DEMO][Fiik][UID=243610]

Post  cake on Tue 22 Sep 2015, 12:37

Yo,

Toujane: 9-7 for dreat

Round1 // He saw when dreat went up to A stairs and if you have a normal hs you hear it when dreat jumped up and down, to fake the jump on ground.
Round2 // He got a kar from the last round, so he went under longroof to check b cross, just ul that Dreat decides to go b cross. (note: if he would use any hack he would kill him on cross)
Round5 // He just waited for him. (note: he lost the round, with hack he never would plant on the side where dreat can see him.)
Round6 // He had a good Spawnroof spawn so he went up. Checked B afterwards spawn then A corner where the guy came out to check spawnroof. (note: Fiik had the better timing.)
Round13 // He went under a roof to check spawnroof cross, aimed down to see if he comes middle. (note: with hack he would kill this guy on spawnroof, not the way around.)

Dawnville: 10-6 for Fiik

Round2 // He saw where the nade comes from. (note: shit played from dreat, i never would go the way where my nade comes.)
Round7 // He checked everything, when he went to a spot he saw him trough the little gap between the jumpwall and the germanwall. (note: this ts is self explained)

For me he is clean because if he used some kind of hacks, he would play a better tj, most of time he saw him first, then he died.

cake

Back to top Go down

Demo reviewed

Post  blueangel on Tue 22 Sep 2015, 22:44

Clean.

blueangel

Back to top Go down

Re: [DEMO][Fiik][UID=243610]

Post  exzz on Wed 23 Sep 2015, 01:06

Player was found CLEAN.
exzz
Admin