[MACRO][staRty][UID=283757]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[MACRO][staRty][UID=283757]

Post  blueangel on Sun 27 Sep 2015, 11:46

Player: http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/283757/staRty/extended/
Match: http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/625720/
Demo: http://eu.cybergamer.com/demo/69016/

Matmata:

Round 1 - on plant using forbidden x-mouse (macro), after plant running on mid to hide and than obviouse m1 macro user ... shooting everywhere with perfect repeatedly m1 frequency 3x.
Round 2 - again x-mouse saved him with "lucky" hs
Round 5 - again x-mouse usage
Round 7- perfect repeatedly m1 frequency
Round 8 - perfect repeatedly m1 frequency

mybe also wh user, but macro will be enough for little time out for him..

The player who made timestamps didn't make it properly, since there aren't any given time frames in the round, but I'll check it out on my own and let you know. Let's wrap up this one quickly.

blueangel

Back to top Go down

Re: [MACRO][staRty][UID=283757]

Post  cake on Sun 27 Sep 2015, 15:01

Yo, this starty guy clearly using some script, macro or program to let his m1 shoot faster. He never had a stuck between his bullets. In my opinion he should lose this dispute for using illegal script, macro or program. This stamps also should go to the real democrew, to ban him for few months. (Dont know how long he get banned for using script, macro xbutton)

greetze cake

cake

Back to top Go down

Post  exzz on Sun 27 Sep 2015, 19:27

To be honest I cannot make up a decision. When shooting with M1 Garand he is indeed always shooting the same way, but that imo isn't the valid way to say he is using macro. He might as well be just simply pressing his left finger off as much he can till the opponent is dead. I am staying neutral here and wait for blueangel and losa.
exzz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Demo reviewed

Post  blueangel on Mon 28 Sep 2015, 17:20

On Toujane it isn't quite clear since he played least with M1, but you could notice those perfectly same "2 bullet sprays" with the same fire rate. On Matmata he played more with the M1 and you could clearly see that his weapon has an unnatural speed and not only that, but in some situations he just shot fast with a reflex, which is one of the things that gave him away (like in round 2 of 2nd map). So my vote on this one is that he is using macro here.

blueangel

Back to top Go down

Post  losa on Mon 28 Sep 2015, 17:46

To be honest I can't decide like exzz. Some shots are strange but some of them are "normal". The only strange thing is when he was placed under the jungle roof and fired all the bullets while trying to kill him in that run away. Sometimes I shot like this so the final vote is NO. Unrelated to this, it's 2:2 in the vote, how we are going to solve it? XD bounce

losa

Back to top Go down

Post  exzz on Tue 29 Sep 2015, 12:19

I've decided to close this case with a forfeit since we found player in question being guilty of using macro.
exzz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top